We have 5 ATMs with no surcharge for our members using our Visa Check Card. Five are located on the SUNY Fredonia Campus.
- One is in Steele Hall by the concession stand across
from the hockey seating area on the first floor.
- The 2nd ATM on campus is located in Fenton Hall by the
- The 3rd ATM is in the lobby of the University Commons (the
building with Starbucks)
- The 4th ATM is located in the Williams Center outside the Tim Horton's.
- The 5th ATM is located in the Thompson Hall building next to Fred Express.
These ATMs may ask you to accept the surcharge, press the YES key and it will not charge you a fee if you are using a SUNY Fredonia FCU Visa Check Card. Remember, you can use your PIN for five free cash-back transactions per month. A $1.00 fee is assessed to your account for every subsequent transaction after the first five.