We have 5 ATMs with no surcharge for our members using our Visa Check Card. Five are located on the SUNY Fredonia Campus.
- One is in Steele Hall by the concession stand across
from the hockey seating area on the first floor.
- The 2nd ATM on campus is located in Fenton Hall by the
- The 3rd ATM is in the lobby of the University Commons (the
building with Starbucks)
- The 4th ATM is located in the Williams Center outside the Tim Horton's.
- The 5th ATM is located in the Thompson Hall building next to Fred Express.
We also have 2 off campus ATM's with no surcharge fee for our members using our Visa Check Card:
Sunset Bay Restaurant
954 Main Rd, Irving, NY 14081
Tuesday-Friday: 11:30 am – 10 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 3 pm – 10 pm
19 Norton Pl, Fredonia, NY 14063
Monday- Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
These ATMs may ask you to accept the surcharge, press the YES key and it will not charge you a fee if you are using a SUNY Fredonia FCU Visa Check Card. Remember, you can use your PIN for five free cash-back transactions per month. A $1.00 fee is assessed to your account for every subsequent transaction after the first five.