SUNY FREDONIA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
We all lead busy lives and have hectic schedules. Sometimes there are simply not enough hours in a day to make all our appointed rounds! That’s why SUNY Fredonia Federal Credit Union is offering the convenience and flexibility of a 24-hour account to all of your accounts. From within our secure home banking or mobile banking, members are able to:
Sign in with Touch ID or facial recognition on your mobile device
E-statements give you convenient and secure access to your monthly and quarterly account statements. E-statements are delivered to you electronically via our home banking program. There’s no fee for e-statements, and it’s easy to sign up. Just log in to your home banking account, click “Statements”, agree to the terms, and verify your email address. It’s that simple.
1. Visit SUNY Fredonia FCU’s Online Banking Enrollment Page
2. Agree to the Disclosure
3. Enter the requested information and select ‘Submit’
1. Visit SUNY Fredonia FCU’s Forgot Password Page
2. Enter your username and select ‘Continue’
3. Enter the code sent to your mobile device
4. You will receive an email with a direct link to enter a new password
Inside online banking, the primary account holder will select the Statements and Tax Information button. Click link to enroll to receive tax forms.
Note: Form 1099-INT (interest income) and Form 1099-R (IRA distributions) are only issued when aggregate amounts reported are $10 or more per taxpayer.
SUNY Fredonia Federal Credit Union 2023